I get an error when I try to setup Google Workspace integration: admin_policy_enforced
This error is caused by a security setting within your Google Workspace account. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Sign into Google Workspace with your admin account.
2. Navigate to Security / API Controls / App Access Control (click this link to get there: https://admin.google.com/u/1/ac/owl/list?tab=apps )
3. Find EmailAnalytics in the list and hover your mouse over its row. A button that says “Change access” will appear. Click it.
4. Select “Trusted” and then click “Change”
5. Log out of EA and then back in. Try your Gworkspace integration again and it should work!
What if EmailAnalytics is not in the list of apps?
If EmailAnalytics is not in the list of apps, follow these steps:
4. Select this OAuth Client ID:
Still not working? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help!