I get an error when I try to setup Google Workspace integration: admin_policy_enforced
This error is caused by a security setting within your Google Workspace account. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Sign into Google Workspace with your admin account.
2. Navigate to Security / API Controls / App Access Control (click this link to get there: https://admin.google.com/u/1/ac/owl/list?tab=apps )
3. Find EmailAnalytics in the list and hover your mouse over its row. A button that says “Change access” will appear. Click it.
4. Select “Trusted” and then click “Change”
5. Log out of EA and then back in. Try your Gworkspace integration again and it should work!
Still not working? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll help!
Jayson is a long-time columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur, BusinessInsider, Inc.com, and various other major media publications, where he has authored over 1,000 articles since 2012, covering technology, marketing, and entrepreneurship. He keynoted the 2013 MarketingProfs University, and won the “Entrepreneur Blogger of the Year” award in 2015 from the Oxford Center for Entrepreneurs. In 2010, he founded a marketing agency that appeared on the Inc. 5000 before selling it in January of 2019, and he is now the CEO of EmailAnalytics.